Database of State Incentives for Renewable & Efficiency:
There are numerous incentive programs available at the utility level, state and federal, as well as various technology and industry-focused programs. Please visit DSIRE - Database of State (and federal) Incentives for Renewable & Efficiency http://www.dsire.org for the most current updated information for your specific application.
Sami, S (2023), Review of Magnetized Nanofluids in Solar-Based-Desalination with Thermal Storage, Progress Petrochem Sci. 5(4). PPS. 000618. 2023., DOI: 10.31031/PPS.2023.05.000618
Sami, S (2023), Investigation of Low-Temperature Desalination Process by Flashing, PV-Thermal, Thermal Storage, and Magnetized Nanofluid, SSRG, IJTE, Volume 9 Issue 1 2023 issue.
Sami, S (2022) Modeling and Validation of PV Solar-Thermoelectric Generators Using Magnetized Nanofluids, J Mod Green Energy, 2022; 1: 5. DOI: 10.53964/jmge.2022005 .
Sami. S (2022) The Behavior of Magnetized PV-Th Integrated Organic Rankine Cycle ORC with Cooling Capabilities, SSRG International Journal of Thermal Engineering, vol. 8, no. 1, Jan-Apr. 2022, pp. 1-12. Crossref,https://doi.org/10.14445/23950250/IJTE-V8I1P101
Sami, S (2022) Prediction of behavior of Organic Rankine Cycle driven Concentrated Power Collectors with Magnetized Nanofluid CuO, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 11 Issue 3, 1290-1293, March 2022.
Sami, S (2022) Study of Concentrated Solar Power Collectors with Organic Rankine Cycle and Magnetized Nanofluids, American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2022, 15 (1): 101.117DOI: 10.3844/ajeassp.2022.101.117
Sami, S (2020) Book; Applications of Nanomaterials in Human Health, Chapter 4: Application of Nanomaterials: Overview and Historical Perspectives Samuel Sami-Howard Pages 45-63 DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-4802-4,2020
Sami, S (2020), Prediction of Behavior of Thermal Storage, PV-Thermal Solar Collector with Nanofluids and Phase Change Material, SSRG International Journal of Thermal Engineering (SSRG-IJTE) -Volume 6 Issue 1Jan –April 2020, pages 11-27, ISSN: 2395 -0250 www.internationaljournalssrg.org
Sami, S. Cango, E. Marin, (2020) Dynamic Simulation of Fuel Cell Driven by Wind Turbine Using Simulink / MATLAB Approach, International Journal of Sustainable and Green Energy, 2020; 9(1): 1-15 http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/j/ijsge DOI: 10.11648/j.ijrse.20200901.11 ISSN: 2575-2189 (Print); ISSN: 2575-1549 (Online)
Sami,S (2020), Investigation of Performance of Solar Powered Water Generators, International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, IJSEER, 2020 Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 1-16, ISSN(e): 2306-6253, ISSN(p): 2312-5764, DOI: 10.18488/journal.13.2020.91.1.16
Sami, S (2020), Analysis of Nanofluids Behavior in a PV-Thermal-Driven Organic Rankine Cycle with Cooling Capability, Appl. Syst. Innov. 2020, 3, 12; doi:10.3390/asi3010012 www.mdpi.com/journal/asi,
Sami, S (2020), Study of the Impact of PV-Thermal and Nanofluids on the Desalination Process by Flashing, Appl. Syst. Innov. 2020, 3, 10; doi:10.3390/asi3010010 www.mdpi.com/journal/asi,
Sami, S (2019) Analysis of Nanofluids Behavior in Concentrated Solar Power Collectors with Organic Rankine Cycle, Appl. Syst. Innov. 2019, 2, 0022; doi:10.3390/asi2030022 www.mdpi.com/journal/asi
Sami , S and E. Marin, (2019), “Modelling and Simulation of PV Solar-Thermoelectric Generators using Nano Fluids”, International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, IJSEER, 2019 Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 70-99, DOI: 10.18488/journal.13.2019.81.70.99.
Sami, S and F. Quito, (2019), Experimental and Numerical Study of Magnetic Field Impact on the Thermal Solar Collectors”, International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, IJEER, Vol.8, No.1, pp.10-28 ISSN(e): 2306-6253ISSN (p): 2312-5764 DOI: 10.18488/journal.13.2019.81.10.28, 2019
Sami, S (2019) “Prediction of Performance of a Novel Concept of Solar Photovoltaic-Thermal Panel and Heat Pipe Hybrid System”, International Journal of Modern Studies in Mechanical Engineering (IJMSME)Volume 5, Issue 1, 2019, PP 1-26, ISSN 2454-9711 (Online, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.20431/2454-9711.0501001
Sami, S (2019) “Modelling and Simulation of Performance of Nanofluids in PV-Thermal Solar Panel Collectors”, RA JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH, ISSN: 2394-6709 (Online), DOI https://doi.org/10.31142/rajar/v5i1.07, Volume: 05 Issue: 01 January 2019, Page no. 2248-2268
Sami, S (2018); “Modeling and Simulation of a Novel Combined Solar Photovoltaic-Thermal Panel and Heat Pump Hybrid System”, Clean Technol. 2018, 1, 89-113; doi:10.3390/clean-technol 1010007.
Sami, S and E. Marin, (2018);” Dynamic Modeling, and Simulation of Hybrid Solar Photovoltaic, and PEMFC Fuel Cell Power System”, RA JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH, ISSN: 2394-6709, DOI:10.31142/rajar/v4i5.02, Volume: 04 Issue: 05 May 2018, Page no. 1666-1683.
Cuesta, H. Pesanttez, and Sami. S, (2018); “Development of Measuring technique for Electric Power of Wind Turbine-Solar Photovoltaic hybrid System”, International Journal of Scientific and Technical Research in Engineering (IJSTRE), www.ijstre.com, Volume 3 Issue 2 ǁ March 2018.
Sami, S (2018); Impact of magnetic field on the enhancement of performance of thermal solar collectors using nanofluids, International Journal of Ambient Energy, DOI: 10.1080/01430750.2018.1437561
Sami, S and C. Campoverde; (2018), DYNAMIC SIMULATION AND MODELING OF A NOVEL COMBINED HYBRID PHOTOVOLTAIC-THERMAL PANEL HYBRID SYSTEM, International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research 2018 Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 1-23
Icaza and Sami, S (2018), MODELING, SIMULATION AND STABILITY ANALYSIS USING MATLAB OF A HYBRID SYSTEM SOLAR PANEL AND WIND TURBINE IN THE LOCALITY OF PUNTAHACIENDA-QUINGEO IN ECUADOR, International Journal of Management and Sustainability 2018 Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 1-24
Sami, S. "Enhancement of Performance of Thermal Solar Collectors Using Nanofluids" International Journal of Energy and Power Engineering. Special Issue: Green Hybrid Systems for Power Generation in Remote Zones Non-Connected to Grid. Vol. 7, No. 1-1, 2018, pp. 1-8.
Sami, S. and Marin, E. “Simulation of Solar Photovoltaic, Biomass Gas Turbine, and District Heating Hybrid System”, International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, IJSEER, Vol. 6, No. 1, p 9-26, 2017
Morales, D, Besanger, Y, Sami, S. and Alvarez Bel, C. “Assessment of the Impact of Intelligent DSM Methods in the Galapagos Islands toward a Smart Grid”, Power Electric Systems Research, PESR, Vol. 146, p. 308-320, 2017
Sami, S. and Rivera, J. “A Predictive Numerical Model for Analyzing Performance of Solar Photovoltaic, Geothermal Hybrid System for Electricity Generation and District Heating”, Science Journal Energy Engineering, SJEE, Volume 5, Issue 1, p 13-30, 2017.
Sami, S. and Garzon J. P. “Thermal Analysis of Biomass / Gas Turbine and Wind Turbine Hybrid Systems for Electricity Generation and District Heating”, IJCR, International Journal of Current Research, Volume 9, Issue 4, pp 48662-48672, 2017.
Sami, S. and Marin, E. "A Numerical Model for Predicting Performance of Solar Photovoltaic, Biomass and CHP Hybrid system for Electricity Generation", IJESRT, International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, Volume 4, Issue 1, p 1- 22, 2017.
Sami, S., and Marin, E. “A Numerical Model for Predicting Dynamic Performance of Biomass-Integrated Organic Rankine Cycle, ORC, System for Electricity Generation”, AJEE, American Journal of Energy Engineering, Volume 4, No 3, p 26-33, 2016.
Sami, S., and Copado, O. “Numerical Analysis of Integrated Phase Change Material in Solar Water Heating Systems”, IJEPE, International Journal of Energy and Power Engineering, Volume 5, No 3, p 105 - 112, 2016.
Sami, S., Zaratain, J. “Thermal Analysis and Modeling of Thermal Storage in Solar Water Heating Systems”, IJEPE, International Journal of Energy and Power Engineering, Volume 5, No 2, p 48-59, 2016.
Sami, S., E. Marin and J. Rivera. “Numerical Analysis of Thermosyphon Solar Water Heaters' ', IJSJE, International Journal Sustainable, and Green Energy, Volume 5, No 1, p 1 - 7, 2016.
Sami, S. and Icaza, D. “Modeling, Simulation of Hybrid Solar Photovoltaic, Wind Turbine, and Hydraulic Power System”, IJEST, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Volume 7, Issue 9, September 30, 2015.
Sami, S and Icaza, D. “Numerical Modeling, Simulation, and Validation of Hybrid Solar Photovoltaic, Wind Turbine, and Fuel Cell Power System”, JTIRE, Volume 4, 3 2015
Sami, S, F. Tardy" Numerical Prediction of Thermal Storage Using Phase Change Material” IJIRE, Volume 4, No1, 2015
Sami, S., "Influence of Magnetic Frequency on the Thermal Behavior of Heat Transfer Equipment" IJIRE, Volume 3, No 4, p177-184, 2014
Sami, S, "A Concept of Power Generator using Wind Turbine, Hydrodynamic Retarder, and Organic Rankine Cycle Drive" JESE, Volume 5, No 2, March/April 2013
Sami, S, "ORC for low-Temperature Power Generation with low GWP Refrigerants" International Ambient Energy Journal, first, 1-7, 2012
Organic Rankine Cycle:
- Sami, S, (2013), "A Concept of Power Generator using Wind Turbine, Hydrodynamic Retarder and Organic Rankine Cycle Drive" JESE, Volume 5, No 2, March/April 2013.
- Sami, S (2012), " ORC for Low Temperature Power Generation with Low GWP Refrigerants," IJAE, iFirst, 1-7, 2012.
- Sami, S, (2012), "Electric Power Generator using a Rankine Cycle Drive with Refrigerant Mixtures and Exhaust Combustion Products as a Heat Source," US Patent 8276383, 2012.
- Sami, S (2011), "Behavior of ORC with Different Refrigerants", IJAE, Volume 32, No.1, 2011.
- Sami, S. (2010) "Power Generator Using A Wind Turbine, A Hydrodynamic Retarder And An Organic Rankine Cycle Drive," US Patent pending No 12/973583
- Sami, S. (2010), "Exergy and Energy Analysis of Refrigerant Mixtures for Low Temperature Power Generation with ORC," IJAE, Volume 31, No1, pp 23-33, 2010.
- Sami, S. (2008), "Exergy Analysis of Rankine Cycle for Buidling," ASHRAE Meeting- Engineering Vision 2030, Seattle, 2008.
- Sami, S. (2008), "Exergy and Energy Analysis of an Efficient ORC for Power Generation", IJAE Volume 29, Issue 1, 2008.
- Kanoglu, M, Dincer, I., Rosen, M.A. (2007), Exergetic performance analysis of various co generation systems for buildings. ASHRAE Trans, Volume 113, Part 2.
- Ozgener L., Hepbasli, A., Dincer, I. (2007), "Parametric study of the effect of dead state on energy and exergy efficiencies of geothermal district heating systems." Heat Transfer Engineering 28, (4): 357-64.
- International Energy Agency, IEA (2007). "Renewable in global energy supply: an IEA facts sheet", OECD, p. 3.
- Rosen, M.A., Le, M. N., Dincer, I, (2005), "Efficiency analysis of a co-generation and district energy system." Applied Thermal Engineering 25:147-59.
- Koolwijk, E., Haalbaarheidsstudie, (2004), ORC in combined met WK, Cogen Obernberger, I., Thonhofer, P., Reisenhofer, E., "Description and Evaluation of the New1.000 kWel Organic Rankine Cycle Process Integrated in the Biomass CHP Plant in Lienz, Austria", Euroheat & Power, Volume, 10/2002.
- S. Canada, G. Cohen, R. Cable, D. Brosseau, and H. Price, (2004) "Parabolic Trough Organic Rankine Cycle Solar Power Plant," Presented at the 2004 DOE Solar Energy Technologies Program Review Meeting October 25-28, Denver, Colorado.
- Rosen, M.A. (2001), "Energy-and Exergy-based comparison of Coal-fired and nuclear steam power plants, Exergy": An international Journal1(3):180-92.
- World Energy Assessment, IEA (2001). "Renewable energy technologies", chapter 7.
- Sami, S (2000), "Electric Power Generator Using a Rankine Cycle Drive and Exhaust Combustion Products as a Heat Source," US Patent-, Patent No. 6101813, 2000.
- Verschoor, M.J.E. and Brouwer, E.P., (1995), "Description of the SMR cycle, which Combines Fluid Elements of Steam and Organic Rankine Cycle," Energy 4, 20, pp.295.
- Larjola, J., (1995). "Electricity from Industrial Waste Heat Using High-Speed Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC)," Int. J. Production Economics 41 pp.227-235.
- Association of Conservation of Energy (1994). Association of Conservation of Energy Briefing Notes. Association of Conservation of Energy, (13): p.
-Sami, S (2011), "Methods and Apparatus for Thermal Storage Using Heat Pipes," US Patent 2011, Patent No. 7891575.
- Tardy, F and Sami, S.(2009), "Thermal Analysis of Heat Pipes during Thermal Storage " ATE Journal, volume 29, 2009, pages 329-333.
- Tardy, F and Sami, S, (2008), "An Experimental Study Determining Behaviour of Heat Pipes in Thermal Storage," International Journal of Ambient Energy, Volume 29, Number 3,2008-
- Kunping Lin., Yinping Zhang., Xu Xu., Hongfa Di., Rui Yang. & Penghua Qin. (2005), "Experimental study of under-floor electric heating system with shape-stabilized PCM plates," Energy and Buildings 37, 215-220.
- Mehling, H., Krippner, R. & Hauer, A. (2002), "Research project on PCM in wood-lightweight-concrete, IEA, ECES IA Annex 17, Advanced Thermal Energy Storage through Phase Change Materials and Chemical Reactions - Feasibility Studies and Demonstration Project." 2nd Workshop, Ljubljana, 3-5 April, Slovenia
- Arkar, C. & Medved, S. (2002), "Enhanced solar assisted building ventilation system using sphere encapsulated PCM thermal heat storage." IEA, ECES IA Annex 17, Advanced Thermal Energy Storage Techniques – Feasibility Studies and Demonstration Projects 2nd Workshop, Ljubljana, 3 – 5 April, Slovenia.
- Stritih, U. & Novak, P. (2002), "Thermal storage of solar energy in the wall for building ventilation. Second workshop: IEA, ECES IA Annex 17, Advanced Thermal Energy Storage Techniques - Feasibility Studies and Demonstration Projects", Ljubljana, 3 - 5 April, Slovenia.
- Ismail, K.A.R. & Henriquez, J. R. (2001), "Thermally effective windows with moving phase change material curtains," Applied Thermal Engineering 21, 1909-1923.
- University of Nottingham, http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/sbe/research/ventcool/objectives.htm,(2002), Vakilaltojjar, S. & Saman, W. (2000), Domestic heating and cooling with thermal storage. 8th International Conference on Thermal Energy Storage, 28 August - 1 September 2000, Stuttgart, Germany, pp. 381-386.