These are the press releases we have issued
over the last few years;
- January 2021- Artic Solar manufactures a heating technology and TransPacific Energy manufactures an ORC generator. Both advanced technologies are complementary and a strategic alliance for OEM XCPC supply to TransPacific and using the TransPacific generator for ORC applications we develop will benefit both companies.
- August 21 2015- TransPacific Energy signs an MOU with Westor Engineering & Technology, Budapest, Hungary to expand its activities into the European Market in the field of geothermal and waste heat recovery and power generation.
- January 23, 2014- TransPacific Energy is proud to be an active member of Heat is Power Association.
- August 21, 2012- TransPacific Energy and N2 Energy are pleased to announce that they are working with Gas Research Institute GTI on the conversion of high-temperature waste heat into electricity at Shultz Steel, South Gate, California.
- June 17, 2012- TransPacific Energy is pleased to announce
its selection as a member of a consortium that will design, develop, install and optimize a 1 MW Thermal Solar driven Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) energy project in Morocco.
- January 30, 2012- TransPacific Energy is pleased to announce
that a partnership agreement has been signed with N2 Energy Solutions, LLC, www.n2energysolutions.com for development, design and installation of CHP(Combined heat and Power), Biomass, Plasma Gasification, Wind, Solar and related Power Generation projects.
- Magneto Hydrodynamic (MHD) technology will be integrated into its
ORCs to enhance heat exchangers and heat recovery cycle efficiency.
TransPacific Energy has the most efficient ORCs on the market and MHD
will further enhance our equipment heat recovery efficiency.
- September 17, 2010- TransPacific Energy is pleased to announce that Magneto Hydrodynamic (MHD) technology will be integrated into its ORCs to enhance heat exchangers and heat recovery cycle efficiency. TransPacific Energy has the most efficient ORCs on the market and MHD will further enhance our equipment heat recovery efficiency.
- October 10, 2009- TransPacific Energy signs an MOU on joint green power generation projects using Biomass with Global Energy Solutions, Inc. www.globalenergychicago.com
Please contact us for more information.